Prof. Dr. Muhammad MohiuddinJuly 14, 2023 2023-08-28 7:17
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. Doctor of Philosophy, 2014, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Topic: Human
Resource Management Practices in Small and Medium Enterprises of Bangladesh.
- Advanced Research Methodology, 1982, Bureau of Business Research,
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. Diploma in Personnel Management, 1980, 1st. Class 4th., Bangladesh Management Development Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
4. Master of Commerce in Management (M.Com.), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1976 (held in 1978), 1st.Class 2nd. University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) (Honours) in Management, 1975 (held in 1977)
2nd. Class 2nd. (No 1st class), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) in Commerce, 1972, 1st. Division,
Chittagong Government College of Commerce, Comilla Board, Bangladesh.
- 7. Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) in Commerce, 1970, 1st. Division (6th in
commerce group), Satkhira Pran Nath High School, Jessore Board, Bangladesh.
Experience ( Teaching and Research ) —————————- 43 Years
(i) Teaching Experience
University of Dhaka —————————————— 39 years 2 months
Professor, School of Business,
Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology
|From 25 -01-2020 to 15-11-2022|
Professor, Dept. of Management , University of Dhaka
|From 07-11-2000 to 30-06-2019|
|Associate Professor, Dept. of Management, University of Dhaka.||From 02-03-1993 to 06-11-2000|
|Assistant Professor, Dept. of Management, University of Dhaka||From 18.12.1984 to 01.03.1993|
|Lecturer, Dept. of Management, University of Dhaka||From 03-04-1980 to 17-12-1984|
Private Universities as Part-time faculty ———- 28 years
ICMAB and ICAB as Part-time faculty ————- 30 years
(ii) Administrative Experience ————————————- 25 Years
- Director, Center for Entrepreneurship Development and SME Management (CEDASMEM), University of Dhaka, from 2015 to 2019 —————— 4 Years
- Director, Management Development Team, Department of Management, D.U. from 2014 to 2018 ——————————————————————— 4 Years
- Vice Chancellor, Z H. Sikder Uni. of Science and Technology ————— 4 Years
- Vice Chancellor (Designate), Leading University, Sylhet —————-3 months
- Advisor, Honorary , Information Technology Institute, Dhaka & Sylhet – 1 Year
- House Tutor, Salimullah and SirA.F.Rahman Hall, Uni. of Dhaka———8 years
- Student Advisor, Department of Management, University of Dhaka. —4 years
- Games and Sports Advisor, Department of Management, Uni. of Dhak.6 Years
- Training: Theory and Practice, An Evaluation in the context of Bangladesh. Dhaka University Pattrika (in Bengali) XVII, June, 1983
- Communication Effectiveness: Method and Situation, An Evaluative Study on the Executive of an Enterprise in Bangladesh. The Cost and Management, Vol. XII, No. 6, Nov.-Dec.; 1984, Dhaka.
- Organisational Loyalty: A Conceptual Analysis. Dhaka University Pattrika (in Bengali), Vol. XXI, June, 1988
- Organizational Bottlenecks: Some Thoughts on Prospective Changes; An Empirical Study. The Cost and management, Vol. XX; No.4; July- Aug. 1992, Dhaka.
- Privatization of Industries in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects. Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XIII, No. 2, Dec. 1992
- Managing Other’s Careers in Organisation: Few Thoughts on its Success. Insurance Journal, Vol. 44, June, 1993, Bangladesh Insurance academy, Dhaka.
- Designing the Sales Force: A Study on Dhaka- Based Private Sector Enterprises. Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XVI, No. 1, June 1995.
- Managerial Non-Leadership: Few Thoughts to Ponder. The Journal of Management, Vol. 1, No.1, July 1995, Department of Management, University of Dhaka
- Privatization: Bangladesh Experience. Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XVII, No. 1, June 1996
- Working of Conciliation Machinery in Bangladesh: Thwarting Factors and Few Thoughts on their Remedies. Social Science Review, Vol. XV, July- Dec., 1997, No.1.
- Compensation System of the Private Commercial Banks in the Bangladesh; Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol.XVIII, No..1, June1997.
- Marketing of Cosmetic and Toiletries Products: A Case Study on Kohinoor Chemical Company Ltd.,Dhaka Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XVIII, No.2, Dec., 1997.
- Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Areas: A Case Study on BSCIC Funded Enterprises; Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol.XIX, No.1, June-1998
- An Evaluation of Consumers’ Awareness: A Study in Dhaka City, The Journal of Management, Vol.1, 2,3, &4, No.1, July 1998, Department of Management, University of Dhaka, Dhaka.
- Human Resources Employment System in Japan-A Critical Review, The Journal of Management, Vol.5, 6, &7, No.1, June 2001, Department of Management, University of Dhaka, Dhaka.
- Recent Development in Japanese –Style Human Resource Management: An
Overview of the Debate, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XX, No.2, Dec.,1999
- World Trade Organization: Implications for Bangladesh, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXI, No.2, Dec., 2000
- Personnel To Human Resource Management: A Developmental Perspective
Analysis, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXII, No.2, Dec. 2001
- New Forms of Partnership Between Management and Unions: An Evaluation of U.K. Experience, Social Science Review, Vol. 18, No.2, December,2001.
- Problems of Ageing in Bangladesh and Their Solutions: An Evaluation ( in Bengali), Dhaka University Pattrika, June,2002
- The Uniqueness of Japanese Management Style: A Review, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXV, No.2, 2003.
- Impact of Currency Devaluation on Country-wise Foreign Trade of Bangladesh: A Study on India and China, The Journal of Southeast University, 2006.
- Technical and Vocational Education: A Critical Analysis of Needs and Prospects in Bangladesh, Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXVI, No. 2, December, 2005.
- Bangladesh – India Trade Relations: A Critical Evaluation, D.U. Journal of Marketing, University of Dhaka, Vol. 8, June, 2005.
- Human Resource Employment System in Japan: A Critical Review, Journal of Management, Vol, 5,6,7, No. 1 June, 2001
- Development of Personnel/Human Resource Management: A Conceptual Review, Bangladesh Journal of MIS, Department of MIS, DU. Vol.1, No.2, June 2009 & Vol.2 No. 1, December 2009,
- Banking Business: Quick Response Strategy for Competitive Edge, Janata Bank Journal of Money, Finance and Development, Vol.1, No.1, June 2014 ISSN 2305-851X
- Hasinomics: The Development Model of Bangladesh, Journal of Management, University of Dhaka, July –December ,2019
- Green Management in SMEs of Bangladesh: Present Scenario, Implementation Obstacles and Policy Options , American Academic Scientific Research Journal for Engineering , Technology and Sciences ( ASRJETS) Vol. 85, No. 1 PP. 278-286, Impact Factor: 0.391